Saturday, June 16, 2012

Best Vacation Ever!

Pin It
So as most of our close bloggy friends know, I, Little Sis have been gone for the past week to Destin, Florida! You can read about my vacation preparations HERE!

My husband and I went on vacation with 6 of our best friends, a few of us were married, and a few single, and we had an absolute blast! We rented a beach house that was RIGHT ON THE BEACH and we just enjoyed relaxing, cooking together, going on walks, hanging out, swimming, tanning, and a few little excursions together! It was a blast! 

But enough of my words....let me allow my photos to do the talking!

Our Beach House
 Our Beach House was 3 stories tall, plus a bottom deck!
 Our Room
 The Dining and Living area, plus a balcony that overlooks the ocean
 The main balcony off of the living room! Such a nice view
 3 balconies and a bottom deck 
The fence leading from our beach house to the ocean


Our first night there we went out to eat and walked around the pier








Family Dinners together each night
The first night the hubs and I made tacos for everyone! 


The Sea Blaster---snorkeling & dolphin watching




The Girls photo shoot








A normal fun day together

*Walking to the store to buy boogie boards


 The hubs and me


A day in Seaside, Florida (the quaint little town that "The Truman Show" was filmed in)








Photos of our whole group


 Meguell & Me!







NEEDLESS TO SAY WE HAD A BLAST AT THE BEACH! 
Best Vacation Ever! 

Pin It