Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Naturally-Nifty Linky Party #14

Pin It
Hello Everyone!
I'm glad we have made it to Tuesday already...I look forward to these parties every week and getting to feature you guys and your Nifty Projects!

Hope you enjoy this week's features, and have fun linking up to the party!

*Remember we pin all of the feature posts to our boards--so follow us and check it out*

Also if you are featured be sure to grab one of our wonderful featured buttons to brag with on your blog space! 
(You can find the link to this in our upper tabs bar)

**Just a sidenote before we get started! We will be out some during the month of June and we are looking for some guest bloggers to feature a great post here while we are on vacation! Please email us if you are interested (you can do that by visiting our contact us tab above)

I love this cute Mother's Day Gift idea from Our Pinteresting Family. It's a fun color coordinated Smoothie basket.  I probably love this so much because I love smoothies, plus my mom likes them so I know she would enjoy this gift.  She did some cute stuff to personalize this basket though, and she only spent about $25.  You should definitely go check this out and where she got deals on stuff! Because although she used this as a Mother's Day gift, you could use it for ANYTHING! 

Look at this great find that the girl's from Home Grown Families found! How fun is this? It's an old school desk from the 1900's! And they did great at redoing it! I just love this little treasure, it could be so cute in house. Stop by and check this out and some of their other projects.  



Ashley at Keeping up with the Joneses just gave me the recipe to my sons hearts desire. he LOVES corn. Last weekend was his first time to have a full, grilled corn. I am so excited to try this corn recipe out for him. The pictures she has with the steps make my mouth water.. you should definitely go check it out. She has a lot of other neat ideas on her blog too.. Check her out.



If you are anything like me, I am always struggling for just the right gift for friends and family. Ida at I love doing all things crafty has solved the problem... IF you have a cameo. I love this gift of a cross word puzzle. This style of art is really up and coming and so unique. What I love about the word puzzle is that it can be personalized to anyone. I would love to have one of these hanging in my home. Thanks for sharing Ida.


We want to see any and everything that you are up to! 
From Home makeovers, craft projects, DIY, recipes, tips, kids games or crafts, or anything else you are up to!!


Just Remember....
Please SUBSCRIBE to our blog on the left sidebar!
Also, we have moved our Naturally-Nifty Party Buttons to the top tab, so take one of those and put it on your blog or add us to your linky parties tab on your blog!
And please stop by our FACEBOOK page and like us there and follow us on TWITTER too!





Pin It