Tuesday, May 10, 2011

hmm...

Pin It


Well for some reason I got really bad at blogging during the month of April!
BUT
I am planning for that to change during the month of May!

So many things seem to be happening in our life these days....
the Lord is continuing to do so much!
And continuing to fulfill His promises for Meguell & me!

Meguell will be graduating soon...this SATURDAY actually!
Then we will both be graduates of Hardin-Simmons University!

It is crazy to think we are already done with college!
I remember when we first came to Abilene! ha it was wonderful and so new!


And although we are not leaving yet...
It is crazy to think we have already been here for four years!

And we just love ABILENE!
The Lord knew what he was doing when he sent us here!
There have been multiple time over my years here that he has confirmed why he brought me here!
And he continues to show that to me!
I LOVE IT!

Anyways, we have a new opportunity that has risen....
BUT
I must wait until tomorrow to share it!
Let's just say it will be
LIFE CHANGING!
and
AMAZING!

So until tomorrow! Have a glorious day!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment