Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 2: A picture with you and the person you have been closest with.

Pin It
I'm going to cheat!! I'm close to several people!

MY HUSBAND!
I have been blessed with an amazing husband! The Lord answered all of my prayers with him and I am so thankful for him! He loves me well and leads me well and I love serving the Lord with him leading me!! I am so thankful for him!


MY MOM & SISTER!
I am blessed tot have a wonderful relationship with both my mom and my sister! We are all so close, and even though we live miles and miles apart, we talk just about everyday and I can talk to them about every part of my life! I love them & am so thankful for them and all of my family!


MY BEST FRIEND!
I am also blessed to say that I have had the same Best Friend since I was 3 years old! I'm 23 now!! It is amazing what all we have been through! I love her so much and am so thankful for her friendship! She is such an encourager to me, she has always been such a loyal friend even though we have lived apart the past 5 years, and we just have so much fun together!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment